At Enable Autoenrol the health and wellbeing of our team is paramount, therefore in line with current advice we have taken the precautionary step of asking our people to work from home. We would like to re-assure our customers that its ‘business as usual’ and we remain available to support. For the latest customer updates on Covid-19, click here.
We're currently in the process of updating our website. We have disabled the ability to login to your account, however should you require any information on your autoenrolment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3137 4573. Our opening hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday and we would be happy to help.
Our default service and what we do:
- Create a NEST pension scheme on behalf of the employer
- Ensure all legally required communications are sent to the employees within the deadlines required
- Enrol all employees that meet the criteria for Auto Enrolment into a NEST pension scheme
- Calculate pension contributions per pay period and display them on the payslip
- Apply postponements to new employees to cover probationary periods
- Inform The Pensions Regulator when your duties have been completed by submitting a Declaration of Compliance
- Manage any ‘Opt-Outs’ or ‘Cease Memberships’ processed by NEST and present any refunds due (if applicable) onto the next available payslip
- Manage any ‘Opt-Ins’ from employees wishing to join the NEST pension scheme who were not automatically enrolled
- Manage the payments into NEST each pay period into NEST within the legal deadlines
- Keep comprehensive Auto Enrolment records
- Manage the on-going duties, such as completing your ‘Re-Declaration’ every 3 years to inform The Pensions Regulator you are still compliant with the Auto Enrolment legislation
Explanation of terminology used
Declaration of Compliance – A document that is required to be completed within 5 months of your legal duties starting for Auto Enrolment to confirm to The Pensions Regulator you have upheld everything that is required.
Re-Declaration – A document that is required to be completed every three years on the anniversary of the employers Auto Enrolment duties commencing. You are required to assess employees that have previously opted-out and then complete a document that confirms the continued compliance with the Auto Enrolment legislation to The Pensions Regulator.
NEST Pensions Scheme – National Employment Saving Trust, this is the government setup pension scheme for Auto Enrolment.
Opt-Out – All employees are required to be enrolled into a pension scheme if they meet the criteria for Auto Enrolment. If the employee does not wish to be in the pension scheme, they can choose to leave. If the employee leaves the pension scheme within one month of being enrolled, the employer and employee will be entitled to a full refund of all contributions paid. This will be paid back via the employer on the next available payslip. If the employee chooses to leave after one month, the employer and employee will not receive a refund, however the amounts paid into the pension scheme will remain. This is referred to as a Cease Membership.
Opt-In – Employees that do not meet the criteria for Auto Enrolment are still entitled to a pension scheme. If they wish to join the pension scheme, they can choose to opt-in. This will be processed, and contributions will begin from the next available payslip.