Using the Enable Autoenrol Client Area
Firstly ensure that you have subscribed to the service through your payroll member's area account. Find out how to subscribe here.
How to set up your account
Before we can automatically enrol your employees you will need to check that you have completed all three of the following tasks.
- Input the Pensions Regulator Letter Code (found on any correspondence from the Pensions Regulator).
- Click on the blue Direct Debit button and provide the bank account details which you wish to use to pay NEST. Both your contributions and your employees contributions will be deducted from this bank account each month. This will be recorded on your employee payslips.
- Validate the details.
- Go to 'Schemes' and choose 'NEST' or 'other' if you wish to use another provider
- Go to Employees
- Input your employee's e-mail address
- Validate your employee details
You will need to make sure you have checked and validated your employee details before your staging date.
We cannot process any auto enrolment contributions until you have completed all the tasks.